dis
archives
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • July 2008

  • recently
  • To be honest, when I first got this assignment to ...
  • integ
    profile
    JACINTHA LIN
    1st ocotober 1991
    libra
    jacintha_lin@hotmail.com
    http://justreminisce.blogspot.com


    credits
    Layout: lyricaltragedy
    Pattern: tillyness Free Web Counter
    Free Counter
    rate
    Monday, April 28, 2008
    I guess humans are humans after all. And each and every one of us has our own fears, weaknesses, angers and things that we cannot accept. While we may find it hilarious and unacceptable, it is so true so true to the person in question. For example, I have this friend who was afraid of eating any food that has its full body and face. So if she eats fish, she needs to eat those kinds that already have the meat removed from the head and body. It’s funny, isn’t it? And this friend who was so honest to say she is scared of dying. Seriously speaking, who isn’t? But who’s so true to face up to her fears in front of the other people? So I really think she is great. Knowing your fears is one thing, but facing it is another.

    Friends who know me well say my weakness is that I get cranky and irritable easily. This I don’t deny. I do get angry at certain things very easily, so much so that when I am calmed down, I would be wondering why I got angry at that moment in time. I fear loneliness and losing close friends. I fear failures. I fear death. I fear pain. I fear insects. I fear many things. These fears get even stronger now that we are facing a completely new environment from what we were just last year. Therefore, I think that I should learn to be more independent and optimistic, and to try and conquer my fears. Besides, as I know my weaknesses from my friends, I shall try to improve on them and make myself a better person. :)